Qualified Water Professional Level – I
Training for new and nontechnical employees!
Who should join this course?
• Anyone new to the water industry
• Non-technical employees
• Everyone in the company!
– President/Owner/General Manager
– Customer Service/ Office
What is covered in this course?
• Overview of water, water chemistry & quality aspects
• The general categories of water contaminants
• How contaminants get into water and water analysis
• What technologies are commonly used to treat each contaminant?
• How to find the right water treatment products
• Typical Questions to ask water treatment professionals
What materials and exam pattern are included?
• Qualified Water Professional Level – I PDF copy is provided to registered candidates
• One day training class of 6-7 hours followed by exam
• Exam will be conducted based on the materials provided and class for one hour. There
will be 40 multiple choice and 10 True/False questions. Students need to score 50% in
order to get Certificate.
QWP Level – I WQIA member WQIA Non-members
Rs. 2000 + 18% Tax Rs. 4000 + 18% Tax
• Minimum batch should be of 30 people
• Course cost: Rs 40,000 + Air travel cost for the trainer/stay
• Rs. 1500 additional for each candidate above 30 people
• Venue should be provided by the company/institution.
• If the company is willing to do this course for a batch of less than 30 people it can be done, but the cost will remain the same i.e. Rs 40,000 + (Air travel cost for the trainer/stay)